We are an Aluminum and Metal fabricator located in Sumner County, about 15 miles north of Nashville, Tennessee. Your number one source for excellent fabricated parts and precision laser-cutting services is us; there are no jobs too big or too small.
Since 2008 we have remained ISO 14001:2004 certified for environmental management systems, by the American Global Standards certification authority.
- We all have the responsibility to leave the business stronger than when we started. Continuous improvement is necessary for growth and continued future success.
- Our strength is in our people. Competent people are the foundation of our Company. We are committed to developing and enhancing our employees’ capabilities through training and education.
- Through operational excellence, we pursue quality in everything that we do. We use technology to achieve competitive advantage, and we pursue strategies that are based on best practices and that differentiate us from our competitors.
- Effective communication is absolutely necessary to manage our business and satisfy the needs of our business partners. Information sharing builds trust and confidence and leads to better decision making.
- We have a commitment to minimize our impact on the environment. Continually reviewing energy consumption, waste and feasibility of renewable energy helps us to become excellent stewards of our community.
- Our word is our bond. We honor our commitments to customers, employees, suppliers and the communities in which we live and work. The key ingredient in all of our commitments is integrity.
*extenuating circumstances include but are not limited to: line down, plant down, or emergency vehicle repair.
- To achieve prosperity and growth for our customers, employees and the communities that we serve.
- To dedicate ourselves to excellence by exceeding customer expectations.
- To be the preferred partner by providing value added products of superior quality through shared commitment and uncompromised integrity.
Customers are the mainstay of any company. Our goal is to become a partner with our customers, not just supply parts. Although larger production contracts are always welcome, we specialize in low volume runs. Our unique set-up methods and expertise with small quantities allow us to offer highly attractive pricing on low volume runs and prototype machining. Some of our special services include shorter lead times, small quantity runs and emergency services (overnight or same day delivery for extenuating circumstances*).
We dedicate ourselves to excellence by exceeding expectations and we strive to lead the fabrication industry by providing innovation service through shared commitment and uncompromised integrity. Our mission is to achieve prosperity and growth for our customers, employees and the communities that we serve.
When it comes down to it our commitment is to quality service.